Thursday, January 25, 2024

I Can Do It!


At the start of this year, I set four guiding principles for myself. Looking back, I feel proud to say that I have been able to successfully implement them in my daily life. 

In the month of January, I spent a considerable amount of time decluttering my house, office, and other aspects of my life. This is something that I had not done in the last fourteen years or perhaps ever. The process of decluttering has had a significant impact on my attitude and stress levels. 

Another principle that I have been trying to follow is living in the moment. I have been purposely focusing on the task at hand each day and trying to be faithful in the little things of life. Reflecting on each day has brought me peace of mind and the realization that I did the best I could. I am learning that it's not about winning or losing, but simply doing my best. be faithful in the little things of life. Reflecting on each day has brought me peace of mind and the realization that I did the best I could. I am learning that it's not about winning or losing, but simply doing my best.

Self-reflection is crucial for self-awareness. Every day, I spend some time reflecting on my actions and attitudes from the previous day. I make a note of the actions that align with my guiding principles and those that don't. I am committed to improving my character, and that requires acknowledging my blind spots, dark areas, and shadows. I have realized that most of my character flaws stem from pride and fear, and I am actively working on overcoming them.

I am excited about the upcoming year and the many opportunities it has in store for me to challenge myself in areas that I typically find challenging. I believe that change happens when we step outside of our comfort zones. One of the most important lessons I am learning is that failure is not fatal, but rather it is the failure to change that is fatal. I am also discovering that failure can be a cause for celebration, as it provides us with valuable data and knowledge that can help us in our future endeavors."

No comments:

Divine Visitation

Have you ever experienced a divine visitation that left you awestruck? I’m not referring to experiences like encountering Jesus, as the apos...