Monday, October 28, 2013

FSBC Testimonies: Life-Change

In the last few days, I have received several testimonies that God is changing lives at 
FSBC. God's work is easily missed, if our focus is wrong (Elijah is a perfect example). 
Therefore, I think it is important to share these testimonies, so we don't become 
discouraged and depressed.   


I am a result of your work in Gods name.! It's the little things in everyday life that come back to you and show the result of God's work in your life. You are working and it is seen every day. Nothing spectacular to men, but spectacular and magnificent to me and Lord God. God answered a prayer and made sure I came to FSBC 10.27.2013 to hear your spectacular message re Elijah and depression, and unbelief and faith, hope, love. One thing remains .. God, your love never fails; It never runs out on me! You and family are cherished, loved, held in high esteem and your work, your ministry is working spectacular things in Gods name and peoples lives. Please never forget this and dont be weary. Thank you for all your time, support, advice, listening and prayers. I will never forget you ever! Patrick Mead is loved. Prayer for you and FSBC. Al McCullough.


Share Testimony : I wish there was a talk button on this thing. It sure would make it so much easier but since there isn't here it goes.... I wanted to say how very thankful I am to be here at First Southern with all of you. I also wanted to be sure to say thank you to all the leaders of our church and the many others who are behind the scenes doing so much. I'm in awe when I think of how God led my family to this church. I think about it often because its so encouraging to me. I know that we are right where God wants us to be. I also think how blessed we are at our church to have a pastor who preaches the word of God exactly like it is. Wow!! I'm in awe of how great God is to us! Listening to the pastor's messages each week has sparked a desire for me to read my bible more. There's nothing more important in this world to me then that. John 1:1 I also wanted to say how thankful I am for the new sanctuary. I think it's beautiful!! I know it's a change to get used to for some who have been here for a while. There's a great parable Luke 5:36-39 (Our church programs and ministries should not be so structured that they have no room for a fresh touch of the Spirit, a new method, or a new idea. We too, must be careful that our hearts do not become so rigid that they prevent us from accepting the new way of thinking that Christ brings. We need to keep our hearts pliable so we can accept Jesus' life- changing message.

Share Testimony : First of all I just want to say how very grateful I am that God led us to this area and to this church. This has truly been a blessing to our family. The people here are so genuine and caring. It's so exciting to be a part of it and also to see what God does next. It's so encouraging to see the leaders of the church walk by faith. It just encourages me so much more to do the same. To keep my eyes on Jesus and trust Him fully. Thank you so much from my entire family!!! : )

Share Testimony : I wanted to share another testimony about the wonderful things God is doing in my life. I met an elderly woman back in November on a walking trail in Benton. We struck up a conversation and from that time since a wonderful friendship emerged. Who knew but God that a 46 yr old and an 81yr old could have so much fun together. Since she's been in my life I find myself thanking God almost on a daily basis for bringing her into my life. I know in my heart this is all apart of his plan. I've told several people already about her because I'm just so thankful and excited about it. Her name is Ruth. We spend quite a bit of time together and she likes to call me Gertrude which I love. She's one of the funniest persons I have ever met. Anyway, I'm throwing that out there because I believe God has a wonderful sense of humor too. The other day we were walking out of a restaurant and she said come on Gertrude. As we were driving out and preceeded down the road I missed a turn and had to go down another road to turn around. As I came up to the stop sign I looked up and saw the street sign which read Gertrude. I pointed it out to Ruth and we both started to laugh. Just yesterday morning I was headed by myself to a another walking trail that I go to sometimes for exercise. As I was driving I was thinking about Ruth and thanking God for bringing her into my life. I was overwhelmed with joy and just so grateful. As i was driving I happened to look at the street sign where I was about to turn and it was Ruth Dr. I knew in my heart this was no coincidence that I saw that at that very moment. It was a gift from God and I also knew a confirmation to me that our friendship is from him. It's funny because I've traveled that same path at least 10 times never once paying any attention to the street signs. Anyway, my life has been so blessed by God thru all this in so many great ways and I'm so thankful!! My overall family has been truly blessed too.

Share Testimony : I just wanted to say how very thankful I am for our church!! God has been so good to me and my family and I love him so much!! He brought us to this wonderful church full of loving people!! Wow!! What a blessing it is!! I'm in "AWE" of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and how much he loves us! I heard a great song for the very first time today and wanted to share it. It's called "Your Grace Finds Me" by Matt Redman. It's beautiful!!!

No comments:

Divine Visitation

Have you ever experienced a divine visitation that left you awestruck? I’m not referring to experiences like encountering Jesus, as the apos...